SOUTHERN TASMANIA KART CLUB
14/15/16 November 2014
AWC KARTWAY, ORIELTON TASMANIA
2014 AKA Manual and NCR's Updated 01/08/2014
2014 AKA Manual and NCR's with markups
15/07/2014 NEW WEBSITE ADDRESS FOR KARTING AUSTRALIA'S COMPETITION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Karting Australia Competition Management System has been migrated to a new website address.
Effectively immediately, the following website addresses will be in use:
Member Log-in – https://karting.net.au/cms/member
New Licence Application – https://karting.net.au/cms/internet
Licence Renewal - https://karting.net.au/cms/member
Pit Crew Licence Application – https://karting.net.au/cms/other-licence
Results – https://karting.net.au/cms/results
The previous website addresses will be redirected to the new addresses, however, a message may appear advising that the connection may not be secure. If this occurs, it is possible to proceed without risk to be redirected to the new website address.
Should you experience any issues, please advise Lee Hanatschek via email on
KA Disclaimer Form Disclaimer Form 160714
KARTING TAS NOTICEBOARD:
- NWKC Gold Star Open Performance Sept 14th Supp Regs here... ENTRIES CLOSE MONDAY SEPT 1ST
- CHKC TALL TIMBERS MARATHON AUGUST 24TH HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF ENTRIES. ENTRANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED.
- Karting Australia releases 'The Whole of Sport Review' available below
- KA Manual updated 01/08/2014. Adjustment to 2 Rotax weights for their own classes (not TaG) 31.4, 38.4 a (ii)
- Karting Australia issues new Disclaimer Form. Replacing existing: Driver, Officials and Pit Crew. Disclaimer Form 160714
- OPRI 004 released by Karting Australia.
- SRI 001 Critical Track Safety Items released by Karting Australia.
Link to AKA Manual and NCR's 2014
- For all Licencing enquiries Contact Colleen Hinds:
6452 2535 or 0418 310 925 Contact after 4pm please NOT during work hours.
- OPRI 003 Safety for Officials released by Karting Australia.
- OPRI 002 Rolling Starts released by Karting Australia 19/02/2014
- Karting Australia has introduced Operations Rule Interpretations or Procedures (OPRI) replacing the Addendum format for changes or interpretations to the Karting Australia Manual. OPRI-001 has been distributed. read here...Karting Australia OPRI 001 Rule 13.19.c(iv)
- Karting Australia: New Name, New Look, New Culture read more here
- Karting Tas are pleased to announce that Colleen Hinds is the CAMS Karting Person of the Year (2013). Colleen is a well respected and generous person within the Karting fraternity in Tasmania. Colleen is a well deserved recipient of the CAMS Karting Person for 2013. Karting Tas congratulates her on receiving this award.
- 2014 AKA Manuals
Manuals will now be purchased by Licence holders via their Club. They will not be supplied by Karting Tas. The cost will be $10 per manual. Clubs will notify Karters when they are available for purchase. The manual is available for download if you prefer an e-copy.
MEETINGS & SUPP REGS:
Sun 24th August
Tall Timbers Marathon
Sun 31st August
Contact Local Club
Sun 14th Sept
Gold Star Open Performance
Supp Regs: NWKC Goldstar 2014
Sun 28th Sept
Contact Local Club
Sun 5th October
STATE WIDE SERIES INFORMATION SHEET BELOW:
Karting Tas SWS 2014 V1.2
2014 SWS Points Tally Final
Race Report: Johnathan Males
LKC SWS 2014 Race Report
SWS 1 CHKC Feb 2nd
SWS 2 NWKC Mar 2nd
SWS 3 STKC Apr 6th
SWS 4 LKC May 3rd/4th
(SWS 4 2 Day Meet)
Jan 18 LKC Twilight Thunder
Apr 26/27 STKC Closed Club Day*
May 24 CHKC Ark @ the Park
May 31/June1 STKC Closed Club Day*
June 14/15 NWKC Legends
June 28/29 STKC Closed Club Day*
July 5/6 STKC Rising Stars
Aug 2/3 LKC Clubman Cup
Aug 24/ CHKC INC MARATHON
Sept 21 NWKC Goldstar
Oct 4/5 LKC J Feature
Oct 18/19 STKC Dash For Cash
Nov 14/15/16 STKC State Titles
Club Days last Sunday of Month: Contact your local club
*State appointed Officials